My only love
My love,
my best friend,
my everything.
You are the best thing
that could ever happen to me.
Our love is so strong
that anything and anyone
will break it.
Thank you for all your patience
and for your unconditional support.
Thank you for been authentic;
that’s why I fell in love with you.
I love you more every day.
I love you with all my sold,
Your love fills me of peace
and makes me so happy.
I have no doubt that I have
chosen the best man.
my best friend,
my everything.
You are the best thing
that could ever happen to me.
Our love is so strong
that anything and anyone
will break it.
Thank you for all your patience
and for your unconditional support.
Thank you for been authentic;
that’s why I fell in love with you.
I love you more every day.
I love you with all my sold,
Your love fills me of peace
and makes me so happy.
I have no doubt that I have
chosen the best man.

0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home